Brand Name: Carisoprodol®
Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.
Carisoprodol is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.
* Note: All prices in Bitcoin (BTC). The Bitcoin exchange rate is calculated using an average price from several leading exchange providers. Local currency conversions are provided for your convenience.
† The pharmacy dispenses the product displayed. In the case of a product shortage, the pharmacy may substitute with an alternative generic.
Other Known Brand Names for Carisoprodol
- Carisava (SAVA Healthcare Limited)
- Cariso (Sunrise Remedies)
- Carisoma (Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- Pain O Soma (HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd.)
- Prosoma (Centurion Laboratories)
Take carisoprodol exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take each dose with a full glass of water. Store carisoprodol at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
The recommended dose of carisoprodol is 250 mg to 350 mg three times a day and at bedtime. The recommended maximum duration of carisoprodol use is up to two or three weeks.
Disclaimer: Information and data on Carisoprodol (generic Carisoprodol®) found on this website is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute legal advice and it is recommended to first check all information with your medical practitioner.